Saturday, January 10, 2009

him and her

him: i have never felt such

anger,

and been so
scared--

both at the exact same time

how could you?


her: if i knew that, wouldn’t i be telling you?

Yes,
well,

i sort of had to.

Coping

isn’t something that I had been

good at

(for a while now),
and with everything,

it pushed me too far.
Far too far.


her: it is time to end the emotional distance.

Love

is all she needs,

love
and support.

Comfort.


him: do you think this has something to do
with

gender?

(why she took them?)

perhaps we can look towards the sky,
at the birds.

Birds provide solace, and a contemplatary silence.


her: doesn’t seem that much of a good idea to me.

Look --

look at me,
no,

look

at

me.

i am not going to do that again.

i wouldn’t do that again,

i promise.
(but I still don’t know how and why) Print this post

No comments: